CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- August 2011 – Distribution of Tree Saplings during the V Kalathur branch inauguration
- 4th May 2012 – Distribution of Musical Key Board to the students of St Thomas School
In a ceremonial function to welcome the little ones or the first-timers to the world of knowledge at St Thomas Girls High School, Perumanoor. During his speech Dr. V George Antony offered the school, an online computer library. His offer for free flight tickets for 15 teachers and 50 students who do exceptionally well in the forthcoming academic year, brought a lot of cheer and enthusiasm in the children.
- June 2012 – Distribution of Tree Saplings to the customers during the inauguration of Thodupuzha branch and Piravom
- 22nd June 2012 – Donated a Wheel Chair to the physically disabled children of St Catherine Special School,Kathrikadavu,Kaloor,Cochin
IT wing did a charity fund raising campaign and on June 22nd IT team along with our Country Head Dr. George Antony visited St. Catherine Special School, Kathrikadavu, Kaloor and spent some time with the differently abled children. A wheel chair was handed over to a needy boy using the campaign funds. The shower of love and affection shown by the children were profound and all left the place with a mixed bag of feelings and a pledge that efforts like this will be a part of their lives too.
- 31st July 2012 – Distribution of Note Books to GHSS,Panampilly Nagar
- 13th August 2012 – Distribution of Note books to GHSS ,Edappally
- 16th December 2012 – Book distribution school students during the inauguration of Piravom branch
- 26th January 2013 - During the program UAE Exchange gave school kits to 10 deserving Government school students who did well in their studies, as part of its corporate social responsibility. The company also gave away cash awards to 3 students who secured A+ in all subjects in the last SSLC exams.
- 8th April 2013 – Financial help to the Endosulphan victims during the occasion of Prize Distribution (Promo winner) function held at Kasargod branch
Being forefront in the social activities, UAE Exchange always deems it necessary to extend a small help towards the social cause in all its celebrations. In a function arranged to give the Royal Enfield Motorbike to Ms.Beefathima customer of Kasargod Branch, Master Sujith a 14 year old boy and Ms Misiriya a 15 year old girl, both victims of Endosulfan were given financial help.
- 30th April 2013 –Distribution of school bags and books to 10 poor students of five Government Schools in Sircilla, studying in the 10th Standard, during the Prize distribution function (promo winner) held at Sircilla branch.
- 8th June 2013 – Conducted Free Eye test camp for employees and their families